|Location:||New York, NY|
|Salary Range:||Competitive + Generous Benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department/Program:||Property & Asset Management|
|Description:||Be part of a great team!!|
The Apartment Finder will help procure appropriate, affordable apartments for Comunilife's Scatter Site housing programs in the Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens.
The Apartment Finder will report to the Sr. Housing Manager and work primarily out of the Agency's Bronx office but will spend considerable time in the field (all boroughs).
1. Visit apartments to determine if they are appropriate for Comunilife clients and follow up on leads for apartments.
2. Work with building management companies to make sure apartments are in good condition and ready for inspection.
3. Collaborates with program staff to get our scatter site clients housed.
|Qualifications:||REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES|
1. Above average knowledge of NYC renting and leasing practices. Must exhibit good judgment, practical day-to-day experience working with a diverse group of people, and hardworking.
2. Strong written and verbal skills, superior organizational skills, and ablity to function in a team as well as individually.
The qualified applicant will be able to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus!
Education and Experience Requirement(s)
Must be familiar with New York rental practices and have a valid NYS driverís license. Bilingual a plus but is not required.
May requite lots of walking and may involve climbing stairs.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.