Spanish Speaking Therapist FT - Vida Guidance Clinic
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department/Program:||Clinics-VIDA Guidance Ctr|
|Description:||Spanish Speaking Therapists|
Vida Guidance Center provides bilingual & bicultural mental health outpatient services to individuals diagnosed with mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse and/or physical health disorders.
Full-time Spanish Speaking Social Workers will provide family, individual, and group psychotherapy using evidence based interventions such as CBT and multicultural relational approach, motivational interviewing.
Salary is competitive. Paid training is provided on CBT, Motivational Interviewing and Multicultural Relational Approach. Weekly clinical supervision is provided by highly experienced clinical supervisors.
1. Participates in intake process to formulate a psychosocial evaluation and treatment plan.
2. Implements treatment plan by providing individual and group therapy and/or family therapy.
3. Plans for discharge and/or aftercare.
4. Makes referrals to agencies and community resources.
5. Consults with professional and clinical personnel in implementing a multi-
disciplinary approach to patient/client care.
6. Attends trainings, staff conferences and staff meetings as needed. Weekly
clinical supervision is required.
7. Maintains appropriate case record documentation and statistical reports and
prepares other reports as required.
|Qualifications:||Education and Experience Requirement(s)|
Masters degree in Social Work (LMSW, LCSW), Mental Health Counseling (LMHC), Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT) or Licensed Creative Arts Therapist (LCAT). Knowledge working with mental illness in children, adolescents, and the adult population. Bilingual Spanish is required. EOE
Immediate consideration for qualified therapists. Send in your resume today!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.