Clinical Supervisor - HRA BX SS
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department/Program:||Bronx SS Program|
|Description:||We are looking for a Clinical Supervisor to supervise and train case management staff of the HRA HASA Scatter Site Housing Program. This position coordinates the delivery of social support services for all clients. The Clinical Supervisor also assists with the intake process of new clients. Major responsibilities include administration of the program, monitoring program services, building relationships with other agencies, and supervising and evaluating social service staff. |
|Duties:||Including and not limited to:|
• Ensuring every client is receiving case management services.
• Ensuring initial and medical assessments are conducted, and comprehensive service plans are developed that identify mutually agreed upon long and short-term goals.
• Reviewing and providing supervision in the development of case management service plans and ensuring that reassessments are conducted quarterly
• Conducting monthly interdisciplinary team case conferences and providing leadership for these meetings.
• Conducting weekly supervisory conferences with each staff member of the case management team to review case records and client status and progress.
|Qualifications:||NYSED Social Work license required; similar salaried/supervisory experience, counseling experience, client experience involving HIV or substance abuse, and bilingual in Spanish preferred|