Clinical Supervisor- Bronx DHS Transitional Congregate Program
|Benefits:||Excellent Benefit Package!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department/Program:||Standalone Transitional Residence DHS|
|Description:||The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and training of the case management staff. Responsible for the coordination of the delivery of services to all clients. The Clinical Supervisor ensures that all clinical services including but not limited to; programming, case management, monthly reporting, evaluating, case conferences and case audits meet professional standards as required based on the program’s needs.|
• Ensure effective delivery of support services from case managers for every client.
• Coordinate and supervise efforts with case management and maintenance staff to ensure a minimum monthly occupancy rate of 95% is maintained.
• Ensure that the initial and medical assessments are conducted, and that comprehensive service plans are developed that identify mutually agreed upon long and short-term goals.
• Review and provide supervision in the development of case management service plans and ensure that reassessments are conducted on a quarterly basis (at minimum) to ensure that services are appropriate for the clients current needs.
• Provide oversight and supervision in the delivery of mental health and alcohol/substance abuse services and referrals, including assistance in accessing primary medical care, assistance with adherence to medication regiments, activities for daily living, nutritional services and delivery of any other services necessary for clients to increase their capacity for independent living.
|Qualifications:||Are you an LMSW or LCSW with at least four (4) years of supervisory experience in a DHS funded program overseeing a case management team? The qualified LMSW/LCSW will have several years of direct care experience with people living with mental illness/substance abuse and chronic homelessness|
Preference given to persons with experience working with homeless populations in group congregate settings and running a DHS program
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Licensed Master’s of Social Work (LMSW) or New York State Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
• Two (2) to five (5) years’ supervisory work experience, overseeing a case management team.
• Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling (CASAC-T or CASAC) is a plus
• Experience with HIV/AIDS afflicted individuals, chronic mental illness, substance abuse individuals and their families
• Bilingual skills in English/Spanish a plus
Comunilife provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.