Program Director: HRA - Brooklyn Scatter Site
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department/Program:||Brooklyn SS Program|
|Description:||Exciting Career opportunity for Qualified Program Director with experience running supportive housing programs for individuals with HIV/AIDS and co-occurring disorders.|
This program secures permanent, supported housing for participants and provides them with case management and other related services. The Program Director is responsible for the supervision and management of the daily operations of the Comunilife Brooklyn Scatter Site Program.
Must have Masters degree in related discipline and five or more years of direct care with three or more years of supervisory experience.
Immediate consideration will be given to qualified applicants.
Please complete an online application or submit your resume today!
|Duties:||Program Director is responsible for the day-to-day operation of HRA Scatter Site Housing Program located in Brooklyn. Some of the key responsibilities include:|
Management of staff,
Overseeing the development and implementation of program enhancements,
Clinical supervision of case management,
Monitoring and overseeing program compliance with funding regulations and clinical guidelines and best practices.
The Program Director is on call 24/7.
|Qualifications:||REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:|
1. Extensive knowledge of principles and practices of HIV/AIDS Program guidelines and the HRA, MHRA and HPD regulations and directives, as applicable to the Program.
2. Ability to provide emergency intervention (as needed) to clients afflicted with HIV/AIDS, substance abuse and mental health.
3. Thorough knowledge of program development, implementation methodology, and research methods and techniques.
4. Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of subordinate clinical and administrative staff. Responsible, organized, and efficient.
5. Ability to perform in a team approach and accomplish multiple assignments simultaneously.
6. Communication skills (effective/active listening, verbal and written)
7. Community minded, patient, creative, flexible, and compassionate. Culturally sensitive to persons who are diagnosed and afflicted with HIV/AIDS, various national/ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientation, religion, and substance abuse issues.
8. Ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically with other Comunilife employees, Federal, State, and City officials, professional and technical groups, clients, and the general public.
If you have a Masters Degree in Social Work, Public Health or other related degree; and at least three (3) years of administrative experience in successfully supervising the operations of Scatter Site Housing Programs; Five or more years experience in providing direct services related to the treatment and recovery of persons afflicted with HIV/AIDS, substance abuse and serious mental illness, please complete an application today for immediate consideration. Bilingual-Spanish preferred. HIV/AIDS advanced training a plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.