Program Assistant to SVP of Programs
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive benefits, including 90% employer-paid health insurance|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department/Program:||Mental Health and HIV/AIDS Programs|
|Description:||Comunilife is looking for a Program Assistant to provide high-level administrative and program support to the Senior Vice President of Programs. They will be managing the SVP's calendar, interfacing with program leaders, staff and clients. |
|Duties:||Responsibilities Include: |
- Provide administrative support for SVP for Programs including scheduling, drafting written correspondence, preparing spreadsheets, maintaining files and other general office duties
- Refine internal reporting systems to compile data on all program activities for SVP
- Receive, respond to, and/or direct clients complaints and/or concerns
- Work in collaboration with QI staff, program managers, senior team to compile reports, and edit documents and reports for clarity and quality, find additional information, and complete other tasks to support QI initiatives
- Be sufficiently knowledgeable, technologically savvy, organized and trustworthy to function as a superuser in key databases and systems like Awards, CARES, Salesforce, Excel, and others as needed
- Establish and maintain tracking and monitoring system for program licenses, due dates for grant, progress reports and re-submissions, etc.
|Qualifications:||REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:|
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work, Human Services or related field required.
- Masters Degree in Social Work Administration and or Administration/Clinical, Public Administration, Human Services or related field preferred
- At least 2 years of experience performing administrative work for senior, preferably in a social services or related environment
- Regular travel within 5 boroughs, valid driver's license is a plus
Comunilife provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.