Program Assistant to SVP of Programs
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department/Program:||Mental Health and HIV/AIDS Programs|
|Description:||Comunilife is looking for a Program Assistant to provide high-level administrative and program support to the Senior Vice President of Programs.|
Responsibilities include managing the SVP’s calendar, interfacing with program leaders, staff, and clients, handling varied matters, collecting data, preparing and organizing statistical and program reports, handling client and staff matters, as assigned. The Program Assistant will also perform functions such as preparing correspondence, greeting visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. In addition to the reporting and administrative duties, the Executive/Program Assistant will have a working knowledge of the Sr. VP duties and job functions and the overall work of Comunilife.
|Duties:||REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:|
• Provide administrative support for SVP for Programs including scheduling, drafting written correspondence, preparing spreadsheets, maintaining files and other general office duties
• Refine internal reporting systems to compile data on all program activities for SVP
• Gather report and distribute information as needed and/or requested
• Work with facilities management, human resources and finance to address program needs; provide additional support and troubleshooting when needed
• Receive, respond to, and/or direct clients complaints and/or concerns
• Work in collaboration with QI staff, program managers, senior team to compile reports, and edit documents and reports for clarity and quality, find additional information, and complete other tasks to support QI initiatives
• Assist with the submission of proposals
• Be sufficiently knowledgeable, technologically savvy, organized and trustworthy to function as a “superuser” in key databases and systems like Awards, CARES, Salesforce, Excel, and others as needed
• Establish and maintain tracking and monitoring system for program licenses, due dates for grant, progress reports and re-submissions, etc.
• Support compliance activities as directed
• Performs special projects as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services or related field required.
• Masters’ Degree in Social Work Administration and or Administration/Clinical, Public Administration, Human Services or related field preferred
• At least 2 years of experience performing administrative work for senior, preferably in a social services or related environment
Walking and climbing stairs; regular travel within 5 boroughs
Certifications & Licenses Required
A valid driver’s license helpful.
General office environment; must travel throughout boroughs regularly